Sunday 1 March 2009

Onwards and Upwards


I haven't weighed myself in ages, and haven't been on the Wii Fit in ages. I am definitely NO slimmer and NO lighter than I was beginning of January, so we can safely say I was not on track Jan and Feb, and haven't achieved my biggest New Year's resolution, so now MARCH is my month. I won't say much, until I have something to say. I need to start saying what I have done, rather than what I set out to do; that's the plan.


I am really really sorry for the break in transmission. I know when a frequent blogger stops blogging I do worry. This last week I was in Birmingham Monday Tuesday and Wednesday, but that only explains 3 days. My husband kept saying why aren't you blogging, and I said because I have nothing to say, nothing to be proud of, and he said why don't you go on and say THAT, but I couldn't bring myself to, but I think I needed this low to bounce back out of, but again, I am not discussing plans. I need to start doing!


Anyway, I have read read read for the last couple of hours so am fully up to speed with where you all are. Let's do this guys.


Welcome back to me. I will stay in touch this week, with good news :-)


Liska Life xxxxxx

4 comments:

Heather said...

I know the feeling - I am really no different than january and didnt do much in feb. either. I had set a goal with the wii fit at the end of dec. to lose the rest of my weight by march and I can see it on the calender in the game, and realize I wont do it either. how depressing! but we just have to keep on with it and little by little we will reach our goals.

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

glad to hear from you again!! hang in there!!! i, too, have fallen off the wagon a bit!!! but it's a new month and a fresh start!!! good luck and hope to hear good news from you soon!!!

Belinda said...

Focus on yourself, you gotta make your mind up to do this, and until you do that it won't happen. I know you can do it. Just start and don't stop. XXOXOXOXO

philippa_moore said...

I'm sure you have lots to be proud of, if you really think about it ;) You're a yoga teacher for a start - that's something I'd love to do!!

Well done on facing the music and starting afresh for the month.

I'm a big believer in not punishing yourself for a bad day/week/month - time is going to keep passing anyway, and the sooner you get back on track the sooner you'll be where you want to be!

One of my favourite bloggers had a mantra that I used regularly:

Be Do Have

Be - committed
Do - whatever it takes
Have - what I want!

I know you can do it!!