Wednesday 26 August 2009

Krakow


Hi

In the absence of any decent photos (my digital is broken) I am uploading a not so good one, so you have an image of me in a Shopping Centre in Krakow :-)

I did go back to the old days, and resorted to buying a disposable camera, but have not had those developed yet, so this is from my BlackBerry :-)

Yes, photos developed, doesn't that sound quaint.

Well this photo shows how mumsy I look, still carrying my 13.5 stone around with me, but at least it is no longer 14 stone thanks to the Yoga Festival :-)

Can't write more at the moment........ so goodbye for now and hope you are all very well.

Liska x

3 comments:

Susan said...

Developing photos does sound quaint. Nowadays I suppose there are so many things that would sound quaint to the younger generation. Darkrooms and rotary dial telephones just to mention two. So sorry to hear about your friend's loss. Such a tragedy. There is so little you can do, other than being a friend to her. Hope you have a great week and thanks for being 9 & 10 for me! Susan

Unknown said...

Hi Liska! Very nice quality photo from your blackberry if I do say so... Nothing like what I can come up with out of my LG.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your post on my blog. I will certainly be thinking of you as I work my way through as I'm still not quite in the clear on what I'm feeling. You'll be the first to hear when it hits!

philippa_moore said...

Not bad for a Blackberry photo at all! Hope you had fun :)